News Read all
Fungiculture Specialist Required in HyderabadBack to All Jobs
Job Role : Fungiculture Specialist
- Manage the cultivation and production of mushrooms or other fungi species.
- Implement and maintain appropriate growing conditions, including temperature, humidity, light, and ventilation.
- Prepare and sterilize growing media, such as compost, wood chips, or other substrates, for inoculation and colonization.
- Inoculate growing media with fungal spores or mycelium.
- Monitor their growth and development.
- Monitor and control environmental factors, pests, diseases.
- Ensure healthy fungal growth and high-quality yields.
Employer : AgriRecruiters.com
How to Apply : Interested candidates can Register and Apply at IndiaAgriJobs.com
: AgriRecruiters.ComCandidate Profile
- Familiarity with different mushroom species.
- Understanding of environmental control systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Physical fitness.
- Ability to perform manual labor associated.
Education - Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture
B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture 4-year