News Read all
Agriculture Manager Required in ShimlaBack to All Jobs
- Assist the Agriculture Manager in overseeing daily operations.
- Managing agricultural activities on the farm or within the organization.
- Coordinate and supervise farm workers and staff.
- Ensure efficient and effective implementation of agricultural processes and tasks.
- Plan and allocate resources, such as labor, equipment, and supplies.
- Monitor and manage crop or livestock production activities.
Employer : AgriRecruiters.com
How to Apply : Interested candidates can Register and Apply at IndiaAgriJobs.com
: AgriRecruiters.ComCandidate Profile
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Team management skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions.
- Able to solve problems in a fast-paced agricultural environment.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze data.
Education - Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness
B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture 4-year