Solar Irrigation Jobs as Business Manager at Soorya Re-Energy Pvt. Ltd.Back to All Jobs
|Job Title||:||Business Manager|
|Job Location||:||Coimbatore / Trichy / Madurai / Theni / Tirunelveli/ Kanchipuram/Salem /|
|Employer||:||Soorya Re-Energy Pvt. Ltd.|
|Industry||:||Agri / Scientific Fertilizers / FMCG / (Automobile-Tracker) Banking / LOANs/|
|Functional Area||:||Sales / Business Development / Branding / Marketing / Channel sales / Retail Sales|
|Role||:||business Development / Strategizing / Planning / Organizing|
|Pay Scale||:||Best in industry + Attractive Incentives + Allowance|
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Geography All over Tamil Nadu
Any graduation or Diploma with 3yrs stream
• You should be a graduate from a reputed institution.(Like in TNAU, MANAGE, ISBM, IIM etc)
• You should have 3-7 yrs of work experience, of which at least 2 yrs should have been in a managerial position
• Your communication skills should be excellent, with good command over English and the local language. ( Hindi & Kannada will be added advantage)
• Your knowledge of the local city should be good
• You should have a flair for design, excellent people skills and passion to build customer relationship.
• You should be capable of taking orders and independently implementing them with effectively.
• Agriculture background would be an added advantage
Looking for candidates with 2-5 years of experience in Sales, with a minimum of 2 years in Solar irrigation solutions/ Agri / chemicals /Fertilizers / Tractor sales, Pesticides, Banking sector, NBFC,Loan etc.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Persuasion, Public Speaking, Closing Skills, CRM, Loans, and Microsoft Office
The job is to develop new markets for the product .The responsibilities shouldered include:
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Identifying Dealers skill set and develop their market ratio, by providing sales development training.
• Visiting the client’s site, giving proposal of design, quotation and presentation.
• Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Organizing requisite documentation.
• Achieving the set targets by strategizing, planning and motivating the entire team.
• Should be willing to extensively travel across Tamil Nadu
• Appointing Dealers / Distributors / Village level Entrepreneurs / Front line Dealers
• Candidates from Channel sales are highly preferred.
• Should have good exposure in Agri Loan process, and should have good relationship with bank Managers and higher authorities at all banks.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply at hrm[a]sooryareenergy.com
Dear Candidates: This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Pl. verify the correctness of the job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- AgriRecruiters.com