Researcher at Watershed Organisation Trust in Pune
- Job Title : JD - Researcher
- Job Location : Pune
- Company : Watershed Organisation Trust
- Qualification Essential : PhD or Master’s degree in Environmental Science or Economics or Social Science.
- Experience : Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Candidate Profile : Strong quantitative & qualitative skill and proficiency in statistical modelling.
Knowledge and practice in key data analysis software’s – STATA, R, and SPSS. ability and motivation to learn new software packages.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work well with various teams.
Proficiency in analyses of decision-making, behavioural and experimental game theory & field experiments in economics.
Good knowledge of natural resources management/environmental economics and tools Good knowledge of natural resources/environmental economics and tools.
- Job Responsibilities :Undertake research of natural resource management and natural resource based livelihoods in the context of climate change.
Design and conduct research including but not limited to: field experiments, scoping reports, systematic reviews and other synthesis products, database development, concept and methods papers and impact evaluations.
Involvement in writing project proposals, coordinate and follow up with stakeholders etc.
Conduct training and capacity building events.
- How to Apply : Interested candidates have to send their details on Email Id- hr [at] wotr.org
Please contact employer directly.
- For More Details Visit :
- Disclaimer :
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Pl. verify the correctness of the job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team-AgriRecruiters.com